Monday, October 29, 2007

Work At Home Business Opportunities: Home Business Success is All In The Mind

Having attended my first Internet marketing seminar, hosted by Frank Garon in the U.K on June 11th/12th, I am not surprised at the content of each speaker's presentations.

Now before you go tell the online world that Mal Keenan is branding Frank Garon's seminars as predictable, let me explain.....

Noticing the top of each speakers' list of topics for discussion, each contributor had one thing in common, and that was the word "Mindset" or a similar term relating to the attitude with which you approach your online business.

You see I have always held the view, and it was confirmed at this conference, that you MUST get your head right before you even think about becoming a success at ANYTHING. My home business newsletter(

No comments: