Friday, October 05, 2007

Internet Home Business:A Typical Frustration In A Home-Based Business

The source of frustration addressed in his article may be all too familiar if
you happen to work at an Internet-based home business which relies on personal
relationships and/or teamwork.
I am often contacted by members of my business team with a tale of woe regarding
a lack of response from their affiliates. It typically goes something like..."I
send out lots of emails to all of them and I very rarely get any response. What
am I doing wrong".
If your particular internet business involves selling well known branded items,
personal feedback is not an issue. Visitors to your website (potential
customers) are primarily interested in selection, availability, and price. If it
is a returning customer, then you can also throw customer service into the
equation. Once the desired item is selected, your mouse does all the "talking"
without any human interaction involved.

No comments: