Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Internet Home Business: Exposing The Myth Of The Free Home Business

Here is some feedback I recently received from one of my home business advice newsletter readers:

"I have joined a lot of free internet home businesses and have made no money. I am determined to succeed at this internet thing, but I need help. I'm not going to spend money on this and waste it. Do you know where I can get a simple step by step FREE manual so I can start my home business?"

-- Jeff M.


And here is the advice I gave Jeff...

Have you spent months, maybe even years, looking for a way to make a living from home on the internet? If you are only considering what is commonly referred to as a "free home business", you are likely to be looking for a long time to come. You can avoid wasting more time and effort by understanding the realities of running an internet home business.

No comments: