Thursday, October 25, 2007

Internet Home Business: Home Business On The Lighter Side

It is my experience that working at home can be very counter productive, no
matter how hard you stick to your plans and goals.
It is also my experience that the day that you plan to do the things that you
may have been putting aside, are usually "Days of Disaster"
Ok, so today is the day I am going to send my Affiliates personal message to
keep them update on current happenings, find out how they are progressing and if
I can help them in any way. I spent a half hour revising a letter. I log on to
get their email addresses and the site has an error message. Now think about it,
I run a home business that consists of signing up affiliates. Why do I not have
back up of this information on my computer? Why? Because it is one of a long
list of things that have been put on the back burner. Mind you! I have access to
down load this information any time I need it.

No comments: