Monday, November 26, 2007

Internet Work At Home Business Opportunities: Selecting Your Work At Home Business Opportunity

I started looking for viable work at home opportunities back in 2001. It was a
time consuming process, but in retrospect, I give myself a pat on the back every
month when I cash the check from my home based business. The purpose of this
article is to perhaps help others make their selection with a little less time
and effort than I had to expend.
Having spent many years running traditional "bricks and mortar" type businesses,
I didn't buy for one second the numerous heavily hyped, or worse yet, scam
operations that touted the instant and fantastic riches that could be achieved
(often with little or no effort required). While doing my research as to which
business I would eventually pursue, this type of claim became an instant trigger
for me to move on to check out some other "opportunity".

No comments: