Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Internet Work At Home Business Opportunities: : PROVEN Online Business Success In 3 Easy Steps

Some marketing experts would have you believe that the key to a successful internet home business is limited to a select few and that this chosen bunch have tapped into vast secrets where riches are to be found in abundance.

Others will push forward the idea that their product or service is all you need to make a monthly residual income a reality.

Statistically only 5% of budding entrepreneurs will make it online.

To be perfectly honest I don't know which if any of these ideas are true but I do know what has worked for me and I believe it can work for anyone who is willing to take a risk, invest the little cash it takes and make a consistent effort for the next year or two to build their own work at home business. Note I am not saying that this will work overnight, I'm not even saying 6 months. Yes I did indeed say a year or two.

No comments: