Monday, January 07, 2008

Work At Home Business Opportunities: Start a Home Based Business? When Is The Best Time?

I’m often perplexed at the number of people that I see start home based
businesses on the Internet and then give up on the idea shortly afterward. The
usual excuse is that they don’t have the time or don’t have the money to invest.

Starting a business on the Internet is somewhat like having children…if you wait
until you have plenty of time and lots of money, then you will probably never
have any.
When I started my internet home business, I didn’t have a lot of extra time and I
certainly didn’t have a lot of extra money. I was still working a full time job
when I started my business, and I made time for my business by simply cutting
out the two hour television time that I enjoyed each evening and opted to work
on my business instead.

No comments: