Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Internet Home Business Opportunities: The Home Business University That Changed My Life

During my first 2 years as a struggling internet home business entrepreneur dreaming of making big money and leading a free lifestyle, I made many mistakes. Some of those mistakes cost me money. Others caused me heartache, and a few almost completely destroyed my faith that an ordinary person like me could dream of extraordinary things.

But I have also made a handful of good decisions, and at the top of that list is my decision to become a member of the IAHBE. The IAHBE (http://www.iahbe.org) stands for International Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs. In one sentence, it is simply "An internet home business University with an extensive Learning Center packed with internet home business information, reports, articles, seminars and other content put under one roof."

No comments: