Monday, March 17, 2008

Work At Home Business: The Story of a Successful internet home business

We Do Eat Our Young: The Story of a Successful internet home business Whether it is in the world animals, recovering drug addicts, or business if the truth were told we do eat our young. As when I was young I would watch Wild Kingdom every Sunday night, sure enough there it was a big strong fast Cat would be chasing down and eating some young antelope. As a social worker I work with clients with addiction problems and have noticed they display a similar trait as the cats. Once a person gets in recovery for just a short while they tend to be the least tolerant of the new people struggling to get into recovery. In the market of internet home business I have noticed a similar occurrence with the people that have struggled and found they way to having a profitable internet home business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.