Thursday, February 14, 2008

Internet Work At Home Business: The Work-from-home Fashion Primer

Last week, I reported how writers, stay-at-home parents and online marketing
geeks had chosen careers as hermits:
http://www.thehappyguy.com/hermit.html
Thousands of work-from-home hermits responded, confessing that they were wearing
their pajamas while reading my column. Fortunately very few sent me photos. Here
are some of the questions they asked:
Q: Is it acceptable to wear pajamas at high noon if Nobody sees me, or am I
committing a fashion faux-pas.
A: It is totally acceptable to wear pajamas at high noon. You can even wear them
at low noon. In fact, you can wear them all day long. The only exception is in
England you must not wear pajamas at tea time. Pajamas and tea don't mix. The
combination can be lethal. (See the November 2002 report: "Spontaneous
combustion among British work-at-home hermits.")

No comments: