Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Internet Work At Home Business: The Work At Home Lifestyle

When we’re young, we have this perception that we’re totally invincible and for
a while, we are. Slowly but surely however, age catches up with us and all the
liberties we took with our bodies begin to catch up with us.
Today’s job market particularly in my part of the country, is a young person’
game. I remember working in the factory and you could look in the eyes of the
people that had been there for a while and they were empty and lacking hope.
Some had already lost jobs and benefits after 20 plus years of loyalty only to
be on the fringe of losing it all again after another 20 years in a different
place. When you see this day in and day out it really makes you think – will
this be me in 20 years? Will I physically be up to the challenge that my job
requires?

No comments: